Summer dining set menu is back
Summertime is finally here, and since we cannot rely on the British weather to be enough of a signifier for this, we think the launch of our summer dining set menus is a great way to celebrate the return of greener leaves and longer nights.
Both the restaurant and brasserie are offering a delicious three-course menu and a Chandon Garden Spritz, the ultimate summer spritz. Expect a blend of an exceptional sparkling wine and a unique bitters recipe crafted with Valencia oranges, macerated with dry orange zest, herbs and spices.
When it comes to dining, our head chefs have chosen a selection of dishes exploring a modern take on classic refreshing flavours that you just can’t get enough of in the summer months.
Summer dining will be available from July 1st until September 30th
Brasserie menu here – 3 courses and a spritz £39
Restaurant menu here – 3 courses and a spritz £45
Will not be available all day Sunday 28th and lunch time Monday 29th of August.
Available at these times only:
Lunch: Mon – Fri 12pm – 4:30pm
Dinner: Mon – Thurs 5pm – 6:45pm then 9pm –10pm | Friday 5pm – 6pm
Sunday 5pm – 10pm
Lunch: Mon – Fri 12pm – 2.30pm
Dinner: Mon – Tues 6pm – 6:45pm | Wed – Thurs 5pm – 6:45pm | Fri 5pm – 6pm
Sunday 5pm – 9pm
Terms and Conditions:
– Regrettably we can not accommodate all dietary requirements as this is a set menu. Please call our sales team if you have any allergies.
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change.
– Dates exclude all day Sunday 28th and lunch time Monday 29th August
– Maximum number of guests is 6
– The spritz can not be exchanged for another beverage. Alcohol free option is available
Summer dining set menu will be available from July 1st until September 30th