The foraged chocolate plate is back with a sweet summer update
White chocolate parfait, elderflower sponge, wild strawberry pearls
– The floral scent of the elderflower combined with light, fresh notes of lychee compliment the white chocolate of the parfait.
– Fresh elderflower, found in most parts of the UK mainly in woodlands and hedgerows.
Caramel chocolate tart, sweet woodruff
– Caramel flavoured chocolate, topped with dark chocolate shards
– Woodruff is found in woodland areas, look out for small delicate white flowers. The woodruff is dried to enhance aromatic flavours.
Layered chocolate truffle, sour cherry, milk chocolate and lemon verbena
– Bottom layer, Dark kalingo chocolate flavoured with sour cherry puree. Top layer, Jivana chocolate flavoured with lemon verbena.
– Found in most parts of the UK, lemon verbena thrives in warm weather, and has notes of lemon and citrus.
Warm chocolate fondant, lavender and raspberry
– Raspberry chocolate ganache
– The chocolate fondant is made using lavender infused sugar. The soft floral notes from the lavender sugar compliments the raspberry ganache.